Raise Them To Be Courageous Limited Edition Tee |
PRESALE: Raise Them To Be Courageous, Brave & Strong
* All shirts will ship out the week of October 25th *
35% of the profits from the sale of these tees directly benefits the Madison County Child Advocacy Program - a local organization committed to being a resource for children who disclose abuse. By offering services like case management, trauma-focused therapy, prevention education and forensic interview, the Madison County Child Advocacy Program serves as a reliable resource and brings hope and healing to children and families within the community.
- Made with 100% Organic Cotton
- Dyed using non-toxic dyes
- Care: To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Screen printed by hand using eco-friendly water-based inks
- Fit: We're all about rocking them a little oversized, so we recommend ordering your standard size. To be on the safe side, you can also grab your favorite shirt and compare the measurements to the specs below just to be on the safe side.
SPECS (width is measured across the chest, pit to pit)
XS - 15.5in w X 24.5in h
Small - 16.5in w X 25.5in h
Medium - 17.5in w X 26.5in h
Large - 19.5in w X 27.5in h
XL- 21.5in w X 28.5in h
XXL - 23.5in w X 29.5in h
IMPACT: in the process of creating these shirts, we were able to provide 1,277 hours of fair wages. We were also about to save 46603L of water and 26514kWh of energy, while avoiding 3333.32kg of emissions compared to standard manufacturing processes.